Customized flights to suit your needs with high quality aerial imagery (photo/video) to be used for:
- Keepsake photos of your property
- Assisting photographers with outdoor events such as weddings
- Assisting film makers with aerial video shooting
- Advertising and marketing
- Inspection of buildings, roofs, towers, bridges, windmills and power lines
- Collection of data for land surveyors’ analysis
- Search and rescue
- Damage evaluation for fire or flood insurance claims.
We cover the Northern Tip of the Lower Peninsula and the Eastern Upper Peninsula.
$150 per flight;
$ 30 for photo editing;
$50 for video editing.
Interior photo/video available at no extra charge.
Prices includes digital files uploaded into your computer; additional charges apply for prints.
A flight lasts between 15 and 25 minutes, depending on payload, wind and temperature. You can get as many still photos as we can shoot during the flight. The high quality Canon 7D camera will shoot less photos than the smaller DJI X3Z camera due to shorter flight time and longer processing time for each shot.
We now offer thermal imagery with a new DJI Inspire equipped with dual sensor, ideal for home insulation inspection, fire monitoring, solar panels inspection, crop monitoring and more.
$250 for a 20 minute inspection flight.
With the proper sensors and software, we can:
- Assess plant health and plant height to help adjust the amount of fertilizer or pesticide needed for Precision Farming
- Measure tree growth and count trees
- Locate missing persons or pets
- Count cattle or monitor deer population
- Evaluate buildings’ insulation
- Inspect fires for hot spots, and assist with search and rescue
- Create 3D images of buildings or structures with the help of photogrammetry programs and analyze accident sites accurately in a matter of minutes.